The only person who should know your password is you.
Family, friends and relatives should never know your password so keep that information safe.
If you are playing in a public area, always make sure to logout when leaving.
When coming up with a password make sure to include some of the following tips to increase the safety of your password.
- Personal info like birthday, phone number, same as your nickname or ID, etc. can all be common for people to guess.
- Special characters, numbers, and both lower and upper case letters will help.
- Make sure that the computer that you are using is always up to date with all the latest updates installed along with any anti-virus tools used.
- Fake websites and emails are very common methods of stealing an account so think twice before clicking or logging into any website with your account information.
- If you have any suspicions on any email or site, send us a ticket here and we will let you know our official channels.