This could happen when the loading speed of map temporarily drops.
The loading speed of the map can be influenced by the following:
GPU memory, Computer's memory, CPU's number of cores and network speeds.
If you're playing on the minimum requirements, please try shutting down all other processes on your system. Also, try setting up virtual memory and free up some space on your storage.
How to setup your virtual memory on Windows 10?
- In Windows, right-click This PC icon and choose Properties
- On the left panel, click Advanced system settings --> View Advanced tab
- Click Settings displayed under Performance
- In the Performance Options box, go to Advanced tab
- Click Change under Virtual memory
- Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives
- Choose the drive that contains the paging file you want to change
- Enable Custom size, type a new size in megabytes in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box
- Click Set --> OK